Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Apr 14, 2011
    Eric from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband has Crohn's disease with an ileostomy. He dehydrates easily and needs to use a restroom often. Would we be able to obtain a guest assistance card for helping with the long lines (he would be limited waiting in the lines w/no restroom)? Thanks

    Your husband will be absolutely welcome to get a Guest Assistance Card.  When you arrive at the parks, make a quick stop to Guest Services. A cast member will work with your husband to label the card to best meet the accommodations he needs, and it will cover up to 5 additional people in your party so you can all remain together. The card is typically valid for your entire vacation, too.  I do want to note that while it will help your husband at the theme parks, it is not available at the water parks. 

    Wishing you a magical trip!
thumbnail image for Kara

Meet the Panelist: Kara, Nebraska

I am a retired teacher with a family of 3 adult sons who have grown up through Disney. I am known by friends as the Star Wars loving Disney Nerd who always wants to serve up tips and ideas of how to make visits to Walt Disney World special and magical.  Learn More About Kara

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.