Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Jun 19, 2010
    Deborah from WV Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband and I are celebrating his 65th birthday by going to Disney World. We are staying at Pop Century. Our children and grandchildren would like to send Granddad birthday cards. Is this possible? How would we address the cards?

    Deborah, what a sweet thought for your husband to receive special cards for his birthday while at Disney!  This can easily be done by sending the cards directly to Pop Century.  Please address the cards as follows:

    Husband's name (if reservation name is something different have them use a /followed by that name)
    Arrival date/Hold for delivery .....put the date of his birthday
    Pop Century Resort
    1050 Century Drive
    Lake Buena Vista, FL  32830

    When you check in it would also be good to talk with the front desk manager to alert them that cards will be arriving and that you would like them to deliver to your room on a specific date. I know they will do all they can to make this magic come true. Have a great birthday trip!
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.