Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Feb 27, 2012
    Andrea from VA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My husband is in the airforce reserves and has an active ID. I'm worried that he will not qualify for the military discount we called the Airforce base to obtain the "activated" paper work that is required and they are not familiar with this.

    Hello Andrea!

    As long as your husband is Active Reserves and has his valid military ID (CAC card) handy, you should have no problems utilizing the Armed Forces Salute promotions.  The activated paperwork would be his orders for active status.  If that is not available, you could always try bringing his LES with you to prove he is active.  Typically, the CAC card is all that is needed, though.   We have only need to show my husband's CAC card and they will ask for our base location as well.

    I hope this clears up any confusion.  Please feel free to follow up with me if you have any further questions about the paperwork required or any part of planning your magical vacation!  

    Have a Disney day!

thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.