Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest; Animal Kingdom
  • On Sep 9, 2011
    Trisha from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi moms! While at HS I want to see Fantasmic, considering the FDP but I have heard many great things about the 50's Prime Time Cafe. Would it be possible to use a QS meal at the Cafe and pay the difference out of pocket? If not what do you recommend?

    Hello there Trisha! 

    From what I understand and from what is written in the guidelines, there isn't a way to pay the difference if you only want to use the quick service credits. You could use the credits at the ABC Commissary which is a very good restaurant in my opinion. Or, if you have a table service credit available you can use that for one of the three Fantasmic Dining plan restaurants (Brown Derby, Mama Melrose, and Hollywood & Vine). I hope you have a Magical Time at the Walt Disney World Resort! If you have more questions, we are always here to help! Thanks so much for asking the Moms Panel!
thumbnail image for Angelo

Meet the Panelist: Angelo, South Carolina

I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently live in Simpsonville, SC. I'm a single Dad with an eleven year old daughter and seven year old son. I love planning trips to Walt Disney World and can't wait to help you! Learn More About Angelo

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.