Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jan 26, 2009
    Terri from SC Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    In 2004, on my honeymoon, my husband and I were in MK and I was looking for the country bear jamboree, I couldn't find it but I found a Goofy Dance party or jamboree or something..Do you know if they still have that?

    Hi, Terri! 

    Sorry you missed Country Bear Jamboree.  It is a classic show in the Magic Kingdom that features audio-animatronic bears singing western songs.  You can find the Country Bear Jamboree in Frontierland.  Make sure to catch this oldie-but-goodie attraction on your next trip to Disney.
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.