Mom And Son Safari
  • On Nov 17, 2015
    William from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Since I have a home in Florida and a fl drivers license and also a second home in another state, is it possible to purchase Florida resident passes and have them sent to me in the other state or have them held until I get back down to Florida?

    Hi William!

    When you purchase your Walt Disney World annual passes, you can select the Will Call option.  This allows you to pick up all of your Passholder items when you visit for the first time since purchasing your passes.  You will receive a Will Call Confirmation Number that you can link to your My Disney Experience Account and assign each pass to a different Guest in your profile.  When you pick up your Passholder cards at any Guest Relations, you will be required to show your valid Florida driver's license and the method of payment you used to purchase.

    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.