Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Feb 2, 2008
    Brian from MA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hola Beatrice! Since you are from FL, you may know the answer to this. My mom lives in FL. I do not. Can FL residents buy tickets at a discount (park hoppers or annual passes) and then pass them along as gifts (aka to me?!). Gracias.

    Hola to you as well.   Unfortunately, I don't believe that will work for you.  Even though your mom is a Florida resident, any Florida resident pass discounts are available only for those that live within the state.   When you would exchange your ticket voucher, proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following: Florida driver's license, Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address), Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID, a college ID for a Florida college, or a Florida-based military ID.
thumbnail image for Beatrice

Meet the Panelist: Beatrice, Florida

My name is Beatrice and am a mom of two wonderful children - ages 5 and 7.    I live in Florida and am just a short distance from Disney World.   My family and I love everything that Disney has to offer. Learn More About Beatrice

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.