Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Apr 17, 2013
    Deonna Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    hmoon at PORR. We want to have adult beverages at our hotel room. I know how works and I've know can ship a box from home to your resort . or we can check another bag. which is cheaper? bag is $50.

    Hi Deonna,

    Congratulations on your upcoming honeymoon!

    I recommend using Garden Grocer. You can contact them directly to order alcoholic beverages. I've done this several times in the past for my husband. They'll ask what specific brands you are looking for. The delivery fee is minimal and this would be your most economical option (depending on what you order).

    Hope this helps and have an incredible honeymoon!

    Please let us know if we can assist you further,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.