Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Oct 14, 2015
    Peggy from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, I already purchased Memory Maker before the announcement of the new annual passes which now include Photo Pass. I plan to upgrade to an annual pass. Am I now out the money I paid for Memory Maker, or can I use that towards the upgrade to a pass?

    Hi Peggy,

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel! If you purchased Memory Maker as part of a vacation package and have it linked to your Resort reservation in My Disney Experience, then you will need to call (407) 939-4357 to arrange for a refund of the Memory Maker purchase amount.

    If you purchased Memory Maker as a stand-alone transaction, then you will need to call the Ticketing Department at (407) 566-4985 and select option number 5. They will research your purchase and refund the amount to your credit card. 

    I hope this information helps. Please stop back by if you have any additional vacation planning questions!

    Magical Wishes,
thumbnail image for Susan

Meet the Panelist: Susan, New York

I am, first and foremost, the mother of four beautiful children. I enjoy traveling, social media and anything that involves being active, from running to skiing. Last but not least, I love Walt Disney World and all of the magic and special memories it has brought to me and my family’s lives. I look forward to helping you plan your own magical vacation filled with memories that will last a lifetime Learn More About Susan

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.