• On Jan 3, 2015
    Diana Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Help, my son and his girfriend broke up prior to our April all-family trip so she will not be attending - what can I do with her park ticket that is linked to her on My Disney Experience?

    Hi Diana!

    I am so sorry to hear this situation has occurred.

    My advice to you is to call Walt Disney World reservations and speak with a specialist about this.  They may be able to take her off the reservation and give you a refund (if you've already paid).

    The number is 407-939-1936.

    I hope they are able to help you straighten out the problem.  I also hope you have a magical trip!  Please let me know if you have any other questions!

thumbnail image for Lori

Meet the Panelist: Lori, Indiana

I am currently a homeschool, soccer mom to two active teenage boys. My family loves everything about Disney! Walt Disney World, Disneyland, runDisney, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club have been a part of countless magical memories for us through the years. I cannot wait to help you make your own magical memories at Walt Disney World! Learn More About Lori

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.