Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Apr 22, 2016
    Denise from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hello, I have annual water park passes, which I can not find anywhere. How can I replace them? I know I bought them July 2015.

    Hi Denise,

    No worries!  You can call the Walt Disney World Passholder Hotline at 407-560-7277 to have your water park Annual Passes replaced.  When you call you'll be prompted to say a few words about why you're calling.  The system will recognize "lost tickets & passes" and will transfer you to an agent who will be happy to help you.

    Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel.  Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.