Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Aug 27, 2012
    Deborah from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I have heard about the "slipper dessert" at CRT. Is it available anywhere else? I will be coming in Jan to WDW. We already have ADR for Be Our Guest and a few other places. We have dined at CRT but not this trip. Is it big enough to share or do I

    Hi there, Deborah!

    The Cinderella Chocolate Slipper is a beautiful way to end a meal.

    In addition to Cinderella's Royal Table you can find the Slipper at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort table-service restaurants (Citricos, 1900 Park Fare, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee’s, Victoria and Albert’s), or during afternoon tea at the Garden View Lounge.

    The wonderful Disney Food Blog has a fantastic review and description of this charming treat; you can find it here:

    It looks like it would be big enough to share between at least two people.

    The Slipper must be 48 hours in advance via Disney’s Cake Hotline at 407-827-2253.

    Have a wonderful time!

    See you later, celebrator,
    -Deborah B.

thumbnail image for Deborah

Meet the Panelist: Deborah, Florida

As a Florida native, my life has always included Walt Disney World. Now I share that magic with my husband and my sons, ages seven and eight. In between trips to the World, I teach for the Department of English at the University of South Florida. Learn More About Deborah

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.