• On Sep 16, 2018
    Paula from LA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are heading to MNSSHP. My husband is now having to stay behind and would like to replace him with my son’s girlfriend. The tickets show reassign in MDE. How does this work and do the FP with the ticket reassign automatically?

    Hello Paula!

    Thank you for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel. I'm sorry your husband isn't able to make your spooktacular trip to Walt Disney World for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. I just attended the party and came home with a bag full of candy and boo-tiful memories.

    I have been able to reassign tickets in My Disney Experience. Just make sure your son's girlfriend is added to your account or has her own My Disney Experience account and is linked in your 'My Family and Friends' list.

    In my case, the FastPass+ selections did not move over automatically. If this happens, you can try to copy the FastPasses to the rest of your party, or I have stopped by Guest Relations in the theme parks, and they've been able to assist me after explaining the situation.

    If you have any other questions, please come back and see us real soon. Have a magical vacation!


thumbnail image for Tania

Meet the Panelist: Tania, Virginia

I've been on numerous Walt Disney World Resort vacations, ranging from girlfriend getaways, anniversary trips, "runDisney-cations," mommy/daughter trips and family vacations with my 5 princesses in tow! Need a reason for a Disney vacation? I've got 20! Learn More About Tania

Related Video

  • thumbnail image for Frequently Asked Questions - Event Tickets

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.