Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jun 19, 2013
    Amanda Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We're headed to WDW in 11 days and I just fractured my foot. Can I apply for a GAC? How much are wheelchair rentals, if I use a wc entrance can the other members of my party join me? Help I'm so bummed.

    Hi Amanda,

    I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. Yes, you can inquire with Guest Relations upon arrival at any theme park to see about getting a Guest Assistance Card (GAC). Wheelchairs are available fore rent for $12 for a single day rental and $10/day for a multi-day rental. Your Guest Assistance Card can be used for yourself and up to 5 other members of your party.

    Again, I'm sorry to hear that you were hurt and I wish you a wonderful Disney vacation,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.