AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Jan 26, 2010
    Marie Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    You guys are the best!! Coming in May- I made all ADR's. and now my son is coming which is wonderful. How do I add him on to the existing reservations? Do I need to do it? We were 7 and now we'll be 8.

    Hi Marie,

    How wonderful that your son will be able to join your family on your Disney vacation.  I would recommend amending your reservations to include your son to ensure that you don't have to wait longer for the restaurants to accommodate your larger party.  The easiest way to change the party size is to call the Disney dining line at (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463) with a list of your reservation numbers and simply go through them with the cast member who assists you.  If you don't change your reservations, the restaurants will more than likely be able to accommodate your party since you are only increasing your table size by one, but you may be asked to split up into two tables and/or incur a bit of a wait.

    Have a great trip!

thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.