Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Nov 28, 2008
    Crystal from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    You guys have answers to EVERYTHING! Here's my Q: My hubby is a serious hobby photographer. Can he use his tripod at the parks? (ie, to shoot the fireworks, etc.?) Can you recommend a good place to shoot the fireworks over the castle at the MK?

    Hi Crystal,

    I'm right there with you.  My husband is a big time amateur photographer.  You can bring a tripod in to the park.  Many folks will bring a camera backpack that has a sleeve for the tripod.  They also fit nicely in the back of a stroller, if you have one.

    Any place along Main Street USA would be wonderful to get a shot of the fireworks.

    Have fun

thumbnail image for Michelle

Meet the Panelist: Michelle, New Jersey

I have been fortunate enough to be on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel since 2008.  As a Disney World enthusiast, I can’t imagine a greater opportunity.  My husband, our 6-year-old daughter, and I visit WDW a few times a year. 

Learn More About Michelle

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.