Mom And Son On Run
  • On Mar 18, 2013
    Nathan Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Can I get a Guest Assistance card if I have ADD and hearing problems??? I will be arriving may 2 and departing may 8th.

    Hi Nathan!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    You should stop by Guest Services when you get to the first theme park and talk with a Disney Cast Member there about a Guest Assistance Card.  Just explain to the Disney Cast Member what you think would be a good accommodation for you and if it is possible, the Cast Member will issue a Guest Assistance Card good for your entire visit.

    I hope this helps!  Please write back with more questions!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.