Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Jul 7, 2012
    Kelly from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My grandmother lives in Florida and purchased 3 day tickets for me and my kids, if she is unable to go with us to the parks...will this present an issue entering the park?

    Hi Kelly!

    If the passes your grandmother purchased are special Florida Resident passes, you and your children will be unable to use them.  Florida Resident passes require the ticket-holders to have a valid Florida ID (click the link to see acceptable forms of identification).  Cast Members at the park entrance can ask to see the IDs at any time when entering the Theme Parks.

    If she simply purchased standard Magic Your Way Tickets without any type of resident discount, she would not need to be present in order for you to enter the parks.

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.