Three Generations Aboard Ship; fireworks; night
  • On Jun 8, 2011
    Stacey from AP Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Good Evening, We have just booked a cruise for May 2012. We currently live in SKorea and will be moving a month before the cruise, should we have our cruise documents sent to us early or to a family member in the states? Any info is greatly appreciated!!

    Ahoy, Stacey!

    I would suggest filing out all of your cruise documents online. In order to receive the paper documents, have them mailed to family in the United States. This will insure that the documents aren't inadvertently sent to South Korea after your move.

    If you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 where a helpful Cast Member can further clarify the process for you.

    Congratulations on your May 2012 sailing! You'll find that the Disney Cruise Line offers a world of magic!
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.