Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On May 12, 2010
    Gina from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Can I go to Chef Mickey's character breakfast if I am not staying on disney property? I want to celebrate my mom's birthday by taking her to a character dinner, however we are not staying on disney property.

    Hi Gina!
    Of course you can! You can make reservations to dine at any of the restaurants in all of the WDW Resorts, even if you're not staying on Disney property. Advanced dining reservations are recommended, so go ahead and make your reservations for Chef Mickey's online or by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
    Happy birthday to your mom and have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Maribel

Meet the Panelist: Maribel, Puerto Rico

When it comes to Walt Disney World, I consider myself a travel "expert." I have been to Disney on every stage of my life and hope to continue doing so with my husband and our Prince and Princess. Learn More About Maribel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.