Kilimanjaro Safaris; Animal Kingdom; AA
  • On Feb 10, 2010
    Debbie from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    With the Give a Day, Get a Day, what kind of ID do minors need. My kids don't have passports and I don't want to carry their birth certificates. Will a copy of their birth certificates enough? Love the panel! Read every day!

    Hi, Debbie! I'm glad you like the panel...I certainly enjoying serving on it!  Once you print out your voucher for the Give a Day, Get a Day program, you will see that an acceptable form of ID for a person under the age of 18 is a copy of the child's birth certificate.  However for adults, a valid ID is one of the following:  driver's license with photo, or a government-issued passport or photo ID.  I hope this helps to relieve any concerns you may have.  Have a wonderful day, a magical vacation and thanks for serving your community!
thumbnail image for Andi

Meet the Panelist: Andi, Alabama

Anchors aweigh! Time to set sail aboard Disney Cruise Line, and I'm just the mom to help you navigate the waters of planning. From stem to stern to ports of call, I'll show you the ropes of pixie-dusted vessels filled with magic and adventure. Learn More About Andi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.