• On May 16, 2017
    Carrie from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have 3, $150 gift cards, I was to redeem them and apply to an annual pass. How can I do this?

    Hello and welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel!

    I love reading that you are wanting to obtain an Annual Pass for Walt Disney World.  I love my WDW Annual Pass and all the benefits that come along with it.  I would highly recommend calling (407)939-5277 and allowing a Cast Member to assist you with your Annual Pass purchase.  

    Diane's Tip of the Day:  Looking for some unique shopping and dining experiences? Disney Springs is where you need to be.  Trust me, you'll fall in love with this place.

    Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YA REAL SOON!

    ~Diane G. 
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.