Family With Medals
  • On Aug 3, 2013
    Tina Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We will be getting a Guest Assistance Card for my son. How do we know where the alternative entrance is located? Are there only alternative entrances for rides or also shows?

    Hi Tina,

    Simply show your Guest Assistance Card to the cast member located at the beginning of the regular line for attractions and shows. They will either direct you or escort you to an alternate entrance. Depending on your needs and the attraction, it may be a FastPass line. In some cases you'll be taken to a different entrance or waiting area. For the most part, cast members are generally really well trained in providing a positive experience for all guests.

    Hope this helps. Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.