Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Jul 9, 2011
    Melissa from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Is a GAC only for disabilities such as diabetes, autism etc or can ppl with a broken leg request one too? My husband's leg will be broken in Sept for our trip. Can the GAC only be issued at a theme park or can we get one at our resort (Pop)? Thanks!

    Hi Melissa,

    I am sorry to hear that your husband will have a broken leg during your vacation.

    The Guest Assistance Card is used for a number of disabilities.

    You will need to take your husband to Guest Relations at the park and explain your situation. A Guest Assistance Card may or may not be issued.

    If you are worried about him being tired, your best option is to rent a
    wheel chair or electric convenience vehicle(ECV) 

    Enjoy your vacation,

thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Ontario

I am from Georgetown, ON Canada. I own/operate a health and fitness company, and have 3 children. I love being able to help people plan their vacations and share my experiences with them ... including how to stay fit and healthy while on vacation! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.