Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jan 26, 2014
    Elizabeth from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, I have friends going to Disney in March @ Port Orleans. Her favorite alice in wonderland topsy turvy mug got broke recently and I would like to buy her a new one and see if her hotel can have it put in her room. Do you think that would be possible?

    Hi Elizabeth,

    What a sweet idea! I recommend calling the Dream Makers at Disney Floral & Gifts. You can reach them at 407-WDW-GIFT (407-939-4438). They should be able to help make this happen for you. Another option would be to purchase the mug and ship it to the resort. You can have it waiting for her upon arrival. It would be beautifully arranged through the Dream Makers though, so think that would be your best option.

    Best of luck. I am certain that your friend will be touched by your thoughtful gesture.

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.