Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On May 13, 2012
    Michael from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    hi, a friend of the family that lives in florida bought my family 4 tickets, 4 day hopper pass for our kids. But, we live in pennsylvania. Can we still use these tickets, even though they are florida resident tickets?

    Hi Michael! How wonderful to have a friend to give you tickets to the magic.

    Florida resident tickets are for guests who live in the sunshine state. For each adult ticket you will need to produce a Florida driver's license, vehicle registration, utility bill or other proof of Florida residency. Since you live in Pennsylvania this would probably be quite difficult. When we lived in Florida we were sometimes asked to show a driver's license.

thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

Ready for a visit to Mickey? I'm here to help. I've experienced Walt Disney World with my four children from their stroller years to young adulthood. I've sailed on every Pirates of the Caribbean on the planet, consumed countless Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, and believe the Electric Water Pageant music is the catchiest around. I'm excited to help you plan your Disney adventure. Learn More About Elisabeth

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.