Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Dec 16, 2009
    Rochelle from UT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, Moms! Just found out that one needs a drivers license or passport to rent watercraft. Why isn't official state ID enough? My teens don't drive or travel abroad. It would be a shame for them to miss out on what they've looked forward to the most. HELP!!

    Hi, Rochelle!   I just spoke with Disney Recreation.   For children ages 12 - 17, a parent must be present to sign for their child to rent a watercraft.   For adults 18 and over, a valid State ID card would be accepted, as well as a drivers licence or passport.   If you have any specific questions about what watercraft are available for rent or  watercraft policies, call Disney Recreation directly at (407)WDW-PLAY, or click HERE for more information. 
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

Hi, I'm Cathy from Cleveland. I love to travel, especially in the winter to escape the snow and cold of Ohio! My husband and 2 kids share my enthusiasm for travel, so we enjoy our adventures together whether it is hiking at a National Park, sailing on a Disney Cruise Ship, or going to Walt Disney World which is our home away from home. My husband proposed to me in front of Cinderella Castle and we have not stopped visiting ever since! It's a blast helping guests here at planDisney! 
Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.