Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Aug 28, 2011
    Tiffany Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am a Florida resident. I have someone who is a non-Florida resident who wants to buy me a ticket as a present. Can they do that? And I would be the one using the ticket and would show my ID at the gate. Thanks!

    Hi Tiffany!

    What a wonderful gift you are receiving!  That is truly the gift that keeps on giving!

    In order to purchase a Florida Resident pass, you must have proof that you are a Florida resident.

    So, in this case, I recommend that your friend purchase a Disney Gift Card for you, which can be done online by clicking HERE.

    Then, you can use the Disney Gift Card to purchase your Florida Resident Pass.

    I hope this is helpful!

thumbnail image for Teronya

Meet the Panelist: Teronya, Tennessee

I'm Teronya from Tennessee, but friends call me "Tron!" From experience with Disney Vacation Club, Disney Dining, special diets, Grand Gatherings and more, it would be an honor to help you create your own Walt Disney World vacation magical memories! Learn More About Teronya

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.