• On Nov 17, 2015
    Susan from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Florida resident annual premier passholder for over 8 years. I want to downgrade to annual Epcot after 4 pass. Can I or do I need to just cancel my pass.

    Hi Susan!  

    If you are up for renewal, you can choose to renew it for any Florida Resident Walt Disney World Annual Pass, including the Epcot After 4 Pass.  Renewing can be done online, over the phone or at any Guest Relations located throughout Walt Disney World. 

    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.