disabled girl with family and Cinderella
  • On Aug 8, 2018
    Maria from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Our first trip to Disney will be from August 18th to the 22nd. It’s me, my husband and our 9 year old diabetic daughter. How can I get a Fast Pass and DAS card?

    Hi Maria!

    Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel!

    Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members do a fabulous job helping Guests with Disabilities get the services they need to have a magical day. When you arrive for your first day at a theme park, simply head to Guest Relations for assistance with obtaining the Disability Access Service (DAS) card right for your princess. This link has a map with the Guest Relations locations at each park. They all have at least one located at the park entrance, while Magic Kingdom Park and Epcot also have locations inside the park.

    For your convenience, here is an excellent page describing the entire process of getting your DAS card at Walt Disney World Resort. 

    I hope this helps! Have an amazing trip and please let me know if you have any other questions. 
thumbnail image for Lori

Meet the Panelist: Lori, Indiana

I am currently a homeschool, soccer mom to two active teenage boys. My family loves everything about Disney! Walt Disney World, Disneyland, runDisney, Disney Cruise Line and Disney Vacation Club have been a part of countless magical memories for us through the years. I cannot wait to help you make your own magical memories at Walt Disney World! Learn More About Lori

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.