Mom And Son Nemos Reef; mom hugging son; laughing
  • On Aug 21, 2012
    Robert from MS Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am going on the Fantasy September 8th. My question is what documentation do I need to get back in the U.S.? I have looked at the Itinerary and my last cruise (Nov. 2010)we only needed Passport and Government Photo I.D. Thanks!

    Hey Robert!

    I'm so jealous that you're sailing on the magnificent Disney Fantasy next month!  Okay, I'm happy for you too (& jealous)!  As long as you have your US Passport and a government issued identification card you're good to go (& return).  Here is the current information on travel documentation.

    I hope this helps.  Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel.  Have a wonderful trip Robert!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.