Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jan 25, 2012
    Kaye from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My family and I are coming in late May for 7 days. Both of my sons have asthma that is triggered by allergies, excessive heat and occasionally exhaustion (which would not be unexpected). Would you recommend getting a GAC? Do we need one for each day/park?

    Hi Kaye,

    I might wait and see how the trip starts.  May is a warm month but nothing like July or August.

    The Guest Assistance Card is issued for your length of stay. You need to go to Guest Relations and speak with one of the Cast Members about your sons conditions. Your boys will need to be with you as well when you go and speak with Guest Relations.

    We have travelled with family members with the same type of condition.  Stay hydrated, take breaks for meals, enjoy attractions where you can sit/rest/re group.

    Thank you for your question and have a wonderful vacation!

thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Ontario

I am from Georgetown, ON Canada. I own/operate a health and fitness company, and have 3 children. I love being able to help people plan their vacations and share my experiences with them ... including how to stay fit and healthy while on vacation! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.