Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jan 5, 2009
    Craig from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My family of 11 is coming to Disney January 25, 2009 for 7 days. While there we will be celebrating my brother-in-law's 38th? birthday. He is more low key, but we want to do something that is not to over the top. Any suggestions?

    Hi, Craig,    Your brother-in-law is very lucky to be celebrating his birthday at Disney!   If he will be at Disney World on his actual birthday, have him register so he can get free admission to the park on his birthday.  Also, have him stop at guest services to pick-up his "Happy Birthday" button.

    You can turn any meal with your family into a nice, low-key celebration!  When you check-in for a meal, ask at the podium if you can order a cake to have sent to your table.  Or, call the Cake Hotline ahead of time at 407-827-2253 to have a special cake delivered to your resort room or to a special restaurant, or whatever you decide.

    I think if you allow your brother-in-law to pick the restaurant for his birthday celebration, you have a cake, and he has his family with him, this might be a great way to celebrate!  (Make sure you have dining reservations - call 407-WDW-DINE (407-934-3463.)  Have a great time!
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.