• On Dec 29, 2016
    Robyn from MA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I have an existing resort reserv. for myself, husband, & my 2yo DD. My in-laws (FL res AP-holders) plan to stay with us in the room. How do I add them to our reserv. so that I can make FP+ reservations for everyone 60 days in adv. vs. their std. AP 30?

    Hi Robyn,

    My family loves visiting Walt Disney World with our extended family especially grandparents. My daughters' first trip was also my parents.

    The easiest way to add your in-laws is to call Disney at 407-939-1936. The only issue you may have is if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Because the Disney Dining Plan is connected to tickets, all persons in the room must have the same ticket including dining. However, you mention only a resort reservation so you should be fine.

    Once they are added to the reservation, you can link them in My Disney Experience. This will then allow you to make all the FastPass+ at the 60 day mark.

    Also, since your in-laws are Annual Passholders, they may be able to get the room at a discount.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Beth

Meet the Panelist: Beth, New York

My name is Beth C. and I love Disney. Since I can remember Disney has been a part of my life including my first movie in the theater – "The Aristocats." Learn More About Beth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.