Mom And Son Safari
  • On Aug 16, 2008
    Kerri from GA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I am very excited my brother in law is treating our family all 22 of us to a trip to disney and we will be going while my daughter is 2 but she will be turning 3 during our trip what should we make sure we do to have a special birthday for her?

    Your brother-in-law is a dream-maker!

    For the princess, I would recommend dining at Cinderella's Royal Table where she can receive birthday wishes from the royal princesses of the kingdom.

    She'll enjoy waving her wand and making a wish. Order a cake or Cinderella's Glass Slipper dessert for a special treat. Cakes can be ordered once you have your dining reservation made by calling 407-WDW-CAKE!

    You might also want to consider a birthday fireworks cruise. Sounds like you'll need more than one pontoon boat if your whole crew wants to sail the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can book a cruise at 407-WDW-PLAY.

    I hope your family has a magical visit to WDW.
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.