Mom With Kids After RunDisney; Mickey Fantasia Hat; Donald Duck Hat; Goofy Hat
  • On Jul 26, 2011
    Stroma Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    hi emma, coming from harrogate UK for new year to disney with our 3 children. want to get the dinner packages for epcot candlelight processional but not sure how we do that. not on a dining plan.

    Hi Stroma,

    It's always lovely to receive a question from a fellow Brit!

    My family spent Christmas and New Year at Walt Disney World last year and had an amazing time. I have absolutely no doubt that your family will do too.

    To make an advanced dining reservation for the Candlelight Dinner Package from here in the UK, you will need to call 001 407 939 3463.

    When I have to make a telephone call from the UK, I always use Skype whenever possible as it is free or as an alternative call 08448-610-610 and when prompted enter the US telephone number (which in this case is 407-939-3463). Calls via this number cost approximately 1p per minute which is obviously much cheaper than making a normal international call.

    Wishing you a magical holiday!
thumbnail image for Emma

Meet the Panelist: Emma, United Kingdom

Hi! I'm Emma from England and I love all things Disney. I am very proud to be representing England on the panel and can't wait to help other families, especially international visitors, to plan their trips to the Walt Disney World Resort and create some lifelong magical memories. Learn More About Emma

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.