• On Jan 6, 2009
    Melissa from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We want eat at 1900 Park Fare one night, we will be celebrating our anniversary. I was going to special order Cinderella's Slipper Dessert for my daughter and the Castle Cake for my husband and me. But is there somehting special I could order for my son?

    Hi Melissa -

    First of all, congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!  You didn't mention how old your son is or what his interests are so I'd like to suggest you call the Cake Hotline at 407-827-2253.  A cake specialist will be able to assist you once he/she knows more about your son, age, etc.

    If you'd like to get an idea of some of the cakes others have ordered, may I suggest you Google "disney cake hotline disboards" - you should be able to locate a thread on titled: "Official Birthday/Anniversary Cake thread."  The cakes are unbelievable!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Connecticut

Hello! I’m Diane from Connecticut. I am a retired project manager and I'm married with three grown children.  My family enjoys traveling to Walt Disney World and believe Disney vacations are like snowflakes in the Northeast, no two are the same! Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.