Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Feb 11, 2011
    Leslie from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Due to CSR being booked our first night, we have changed our MYW with dining from 8 days to 7 keeping an 8 day PH. We are staying at POP the first night now w/ a room only ressie. Will they let us have our PH early so we can go to a park the first night?

    Hi Leslie,

    Yes, you can ask for your ticket at the Pop Century Resort the day before your package stay at the Coronado Springs Resort.  You can do this only because you have a back-to-back reservation at a WDW Resort.  If you were staying off-site, then you would not be able to request your Theme Park ticket earlier than your check-in date.  Have a wonderful trip!

    Best wishes,
thumbnail image for Brigitta

Meet the Panelist: Brigitta, British Columbia

I am a Canadian citizen working in the tourism industry. My Disney World experiences started with my family when I was just a little girl. I have continued this tradition with my daughter who has been there now more than 15 times. Learn More About Brigitta

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.