Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Aug 28, 2013
    Cary Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi, we don't go to Hollywood Studios because our girls prefer the other three parks so much. But I was really hoping to try the Butterfinger cupcake. Is there any other place besides HS that sells it? Thanks!

    Hi Cary,

    As far as I know, Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios is the only place where you can get a Butterfinger Cupcake. However, there are TONS of delicious cupcake options throughout Walt Disney World. Here are a few favorites. Hopefully, you'll find one that appeals to you.
    • Boardwalk Bakery - Peanut Butter Cupcake
    • Kusafiri Bakery in Animal Kingdom - White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake
    • Karamell Kuche in Epcot - Chocolate Caramel Cupcake or the Caramel Corn Cupcake
    • Pop Century - King Cupcake (chocolate cupcake with banana custard filling, peanut butter frosting, chocolate drizzle, and candied bacon)
    • Wilderness Lodge - S'mores Cupcake

    Hope this helps you find a delicious substitute. If you ever do get to Hollywood Studios, bring your appetite with you. The Butterfinger Cupcake isn't the only amazing option available.

    Have a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.