Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Apr 10, 2012
    Luann from CO Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    What documents do I need to bring to prove identification for adults and children in our party?

    Hi Luann! Only adults need photo id at Walt Disney World. A standard driver's license will suffice.

    Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel. Enjoy your magical vacation. 
thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

I am a mother of four and a preschool teacher who will be happy to help guide you around Epcot's World Showcase or around the world with Adventures by Disney.  Learn More About Elisabeth

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.