EPCOT; Mother and Son; Spaceship Earth
  • On Feb 4, 2009
    Crystal from KY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I am a divorced mother bringing 3 kids ages 4, 7, and 11 to WDW in June. Is there a service that would allow me to ride a few rides with my oldest daughter in each park even if the younger children are restricted by height? parent swap is not an option

    Hi Crystal!  What a special trip you are planning for your three children in June!

    Traveling alone with children can include some challenges.  Besides the Disney ride swap option for rides there is not an organized system in place for the situation you described.  It is possible to arrange to hire a baby sitter from Kids Nite Out to accompany you to the parks.  This person would then be happy to stay with the younger children or take them on age appropriate rides while you are enjoying some of the "thrill" attractions with your oldest.  There is a four hour minimum and you would have to also buy  a park ticket for the sitter so it is not an inexpensive option.  To get more information you can call Kids Nite Out at 1-800-696-8105 or 407-828-0920.
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.