Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Jan 23, 2009
    Danelle from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I will be in Disney World in February and my family has the Dining Plan. If we don't use all the table service meals, can we substitute quick service meals for them?


    Thanks for coming to the Mom's Panel!

    The short answer is yes, you can "downgrade" a table service credit for a table service credit. But before you do, you may want to consider a few things:

    1. Doubling up your table credits and experiencing a restaurant that requires two table credits like Cinderella's Royal Table or a dinner show like the Hoop de Doo Revue or Polynesian Luau. Of course all of these require a reservation by calling 407-939-3463.
    2. If you want to keep your schedule flexible and don't want to be pinned down by dinner reservations, you may want to look at switching to the Quick Service Dining Plan. It will not only save you money, but time from missing your favorite activities in the parks.

    Wishing you a magical vacation!

thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.