• On Aug 14, 2008
    Kirk from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello to all the Disney Moms! My wife and I are celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary in October 2008. I wanted to know if there is a Disney planner that can help do something special for my wife when we visit WDW or is there any suggestions to offer?

    Call the Grand Floridian  at 407-824-3000 and ask for Private Dining. They can help make arrangements for a private meal to be served on a balcony, terrace, beach or on a boat. They will help arrange a marvelous evening within your budget.

    Perhaps you'd like to send your wife to the Grand Floridian's spa prior to your romantic dinner.

    Dining at Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian is perfect for a special occasion. It's a signature restaurant with award-winning service.

    Follow dinner with dessert aboard a fireworks cruise.

thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.