Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jan 4, 2012
    Emily from TN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are going to Disney in June 2012, our twin boys will be turning 2 in May. We will not be staying inside the park, but I am wondering if we can still eat in the hotels (like Chef Mickeys) if we are not staying inside? My boys LOVE Mickey Mouse!!!

    Hi Emily,

    How exciting to celebrate a "double-double" birthday at Walt Disney World!  I can't imagine a more wonderful venue in which to wish your twins a happy day!  You can absolutely make reservations and dine at any of the Walt Disney World Resorts, including, Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort.  Be sure to make reservations up to 120 days in advance by calling 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463). 

    Have a wonderful trip!


thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.