Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Jan 15, 2011
    Jenna from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Are there any Disney Hotels/Resorts that are affiliated with RCI time shares? could we use our RCI time share and stay in DW?

    Hi Jenna,

    Yes you can exchange your RCI timeshare to stay at one of the Disney Vacation Club properties.

    There are several Disney properties that are available through the RCI exchange.

    You will have to contact RCI for exchange information and resort availability which will be well worth it.  Just to name a few:

    Disney's Old Key West Resort
    Disney's Boardwalk Villa's
    Disney's Saratoga Springs

    Good luck with your exchange!

thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Ontario

I am from Georgetown, ON Canada. I own/operate a health and fitness company, and have 3 children. I love being able to help people plan their vacations and share my experiences with them ... including how to stay fit and healthy while on vacation! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.