Mom And Daughter Laughing together on Hammock at beach
  • On Sep 8, 2011
    Orlando from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, I am going in the Disney Dream on October, I am taking my friend's son who is 13. I was told that I need to print an authorization form from the DCL web site. I cannot find it. Can you help me on that?

    Hi Orlando! 

    The form is called a Minor Authorization Form.  To find it, you'll have to sign in to your reservation on line and go to "My Online Check In Overview.  The form is located at the bottom of the page on the right hand side.   You will have to download the form, print and fill it out and bring it with you on your trip.  They'll ask for it when you are checking in.

    Have a wonderful trip!  I may just be on the same sailing!  Have a magical time!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.