Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Sep 27, 2011
    Jennifer from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    how does Disney deal with trips that arent paid in 45 days prior to the due date? i am 18 days to my 45 day mark and am unsure if i can do it. i am 3/4 of the way paid up and wondering if they will allow a slight extension or will they cancel my vacation?

    Hi Jennifer!

         Take a deep breath and relax!  As a former Travel Agent, I HAVE seen extensions granted before.  However, I can't guarantee anything and the official rules read that payment is due in full 45 days before travel or you will lose your reservation and deposit.  I would call 1-407-WDISNEY and explain the situation to the Cast Member.  You mentioned that you have already paid a good deal of money - this will absolutely help!   I would call them right away and if you have a date that you know that payment can be paid, I would be sure to mention it.  Best of luck to you!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.