Mom And Son Safari
  • On Jan 6, 2010
    Anthony Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I was discharged from the US Navy over 30 years ago. I would like to purchase park passes, but do not have my military I.D. What other form of identification can I use? If I can locate my discharge paperwork, would that suffice? Thank You

    Hi Anthony,

    As a former veteran (US  Air Force) myself, I would love to take advantage of the current military special being offered at Walt Disney World.  However, the current offer is only open to active and retired military personnel and their spouses.  You will be required to present a valid Military ID.

    Other offers being offered by now can be found here.

    Good luck!
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.