• On Feb 10, 2008
    Deborah from VT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I have dinner planned for my husband at The Yachtsman Steakhouse for our 25th anniversary in April. It's reserved at 6:10pm. My question is: Can we arrive a few hours early and enjoy the beach & boats at this resort? We are staying at Pop Century.

    Hi Deborah,

    Yes, you can visit any of the resorts whenever you wish.  I find that when I go on my vacations to Walt Disney World I spend 70% of my time in the parks with my family and the other 30% we are at the resorts, shopping, Sea Raycer rentals (speed boats located at specific resorts), using the boat launch services to and from the resorts and Magic Kingdom, dining, etc..  Whether you are a guest at Walt Disney World, or you are off-site and would like to see what these resorts offer, you are certainly welcome to do so.  With that said....enjoy your dinner (good choice by the way!), enjoy the sights of the "Yacht and Beach Club Resorts" and Happy Anniversary!

    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Brigitta

Meet the Panelist: Brigitta, British Columbia

I am a Canadian citizen working in the tourism industry. My Disney World experiences started with my family when I was just a little girl. I have continued this tradition with my daughter who has been there now more than 15 times. Learn More About Brigitta

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.