Mom And Son Running through park; RunDisney; incredibles shirt
  • On May 24, 2015
    Cindy from IL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi Moms! I have a dining reservation 10/22 at Hollywood Studios for 7:10pm, but according to the most current schedule the park closes at 7:00? And what about transport back to our resort? Will it still be running if we don't leave until say 8:30? Thx!! :)

    Cindy:

    Generally, Disney runs its bus transportation from the parks up until an hour and a half after closing time. However, I've never heard of a guest who is eating within the parks be left to walk back to their resort. If you have concerns, make sure and share them with the restaurant host and your server. 

    If it makes you feel better, there is a good chance that Disney will actually change the closing time of Disney Hollywood Studios for the evening. I recently read a fascinating article by Brian McNichols on the touringplans.com blog entitled "How Often Do Disney World Parks Hours Change?" According to the data, if the park is currently scheduled to close at 7 p.m., there's a 43.7% chance that the time will change vs. a 56.3% chance it will remain at 7 p.m. If we go by McNichol's graph, you may not need to worry, but again, make sure you let the host and server know your concerns, and Disney will take care of the rest.

    Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
    Whitney
thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.
x

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.


Or you can continue browsing without updating.